Sn1per is an automated pentest recon scanner that can be used during a penetration test to enumerate and scan for vulnerabilities.
- Automatically collects basic recon (ie. whois, ping, DNS, etc.)
- Automatically launches Google hacking queries against a target domain
- Automatically enumerates open ports
- Automatically brute forces sub-domains and DNS info
- Automatically runs targeted NMap scripts against open ports
- Automatically scans all web applications for common vulnerabilities
- Automatically brute forces all open services
./install.sh - Installs all dependencies. Best run from Kali Linux.
Source: Download on GitHub