RVAsec is the first Richmond, Virginia, security convention to bring top speakers to the mid-atlantic region. The conference will be held on Thursday, June 4th and Friday June 5th at the Commonwealth Ballroom at VCU’s University Commons. Training classes will be held on Wednesday, June 3rd.
What to expect at RVAsec:
- Awesome Keynotes by G. Mark Hardy and Jennifer Steffens!
- Terry McAuliffe, Governor of Virginia To Provide Remarks At RV4sec!
- Great speakers with great topics!
- Breakfast, lunch, coffee & snack breaks sponsored by Capital One andSymantec
- Amazing badge from Hack.RVA (if you register in time!)
- RVAsec bag stuffed with swag
- Capture The Flag with live bug hunting!
- RVAsec t-shirt with “Inside the Mind of the Hacker” logo designed by 14-year-old
- Post-con reception with adult beverages (and more food) on Friday
- After party sponsored by Rapid7, GuidePoint and nVisium!
Video: Alle Videos der Konferenz!
Kizz Myanthia: Into The Worm Hole: Metasploit For Web PenTesting
Allen Householder: Coordinated Vulnerability Disclosure is a concurrent process
Elissa “#LADYBOSS” Shevinsky: The Changing Legal Landscape for InfoSec: What You Need to Know
Caleb “chill” Crable: The Art of Post-Infection Response and Mitigation
Barry Kouns: Incident Response Management – Not a Fire Drill
Guy Broome: Enterprise-grade Disk Encryption Management for Open Source Systems
Pete Herzog/Dave: Hacking the Market. How financial market players manipulate prices and infrastructure.
Jason Smith: Applied Detection and Analysis Using Flow Data