PentestBox is not like other Penetration Testing Distributions which runs on virtual machines.
It is created because more than 50% of penetration testing distributions users uses windows.
Source: Download – Link
- All the dependencies required by tools are inside PentestBox, so you can even run PentestBox on freshly installed windows without any hassle.
- PentestBox directly runs on host machine instead of virtual machines, so performance is obvious.
- It is a commandline utility which is all what you want’s.
- PentestBox is entirely portbale, so now you can carry your own Penetration Testing Environment on a USB stick. It will take care of dependencies required to run tools which are inside it.
- It only need’s 20 MB for launching compared to atleast 2GB of RAM need for running virtual machine distributions.
- Plus it only need’s around 2GB disk space comapred to atleast 10GB in virtual machines.
Welcome to PentestBox Tools List Website!
Here you will find list of the tools which are inside PentestBox and how to use them.
You can see list of tools of particular category using the left sidebar.
Link: Pentest Box Tool’s
1. Update der Tools
2. Nmap – Scan mittels Pentest Box
3. WPScan mittels Pentest Box